NOTE: Please watch the video at the end of these instructions for further clarity
1. Login. You must be logged in to create a Photo Gallery.
2. Once you have logged in, browse to the Community Page if you are not already on it.
3. You will then see a link for Photos on the Community Page. Click on it. You can also use the Users Menu located in the right hand column. You will see a link that says My Photos. You can use either one of these links to create a photo gallery.
4. Click on the New Album Button.
5. Once on the Photo Album page. Name your Photo Album
6. Type in the address of your photo gallery.
Please Note: It works better to type in our address then to copy and paste it into the address detection bar. If you would like to use your current location then allow the address detection bar to use your web browser location.
7. Upload your photos.
8. Once your photos are uploaded. Select one of the photos to be the Cover for your photo album.
9. Please Note: Make sure to select the viewing permissions for each photo to be set to Everyone so that the public can see your pictures.